Delighting our clients repeatedly with a phenomenal user experience relies upon collecting top-quality image data
from their construction sites. You will play a crucial role in our image collection process, contributing to our product by taking the photographs needed to create the 360 as-built environment that our clients browse through. We are looking for hardworking and conscientious workers to join our Site Scanners program, with work offered on a part-time basis (usually 1-2 days/week)
If you are eager to learn and are not afraid to dive straight into new challenges, this role is a great opportunity to be part of something innovative and new. The role will expose you to some of the most anticipated construction sites in the city, offering you a rare chance to see these buildings come to life.
What your role will entail:
In your application, please state the days that you would be available to work.
- Traveling on-site to some of the largest and most prestigious construction sites in Gainesville , Florida.
- Capturing panoramic scans and collecting progress data utilizing 360 cameras.
You should apply if:
- You have already completed the OSHA-10 Construction Safety Training
- You're available for 5 hours in the morning and early afternoon on 1-2 weekdays per week - in your application, please state the days that you would be available to work
- You are passionate about large-scale construction projects.
- You're organised and methodical with a keen attention to detail.
- You're a quick learner who picks new skills and information up quickly.
- You're physically well-conditioned and capable of walking through a construction site for up to 5 hours.
- You're safety-conscious and cognizant of the risks involved and how to avert them.
Useful but not essential:
- You have a background in construction management.
- You have a Secure Workers Access Consortium (SWAC) card
Disperse is a VC-backed artificial intelligence construction startup focused on improving on-site productivity with the help of computer vision. Our goal is to ultimately re-imagine the way building projects are planned, delivered and operated.
We're currently working on some of the largest building projects in London (e.g. Renzo Piano’s Shard Place, Wood Wharf).
We are now kicking off our first projects in Gainesville , Florida, and require site scanners to liaise with our clients and collect high quality 360 degree images from our clients' construction sites
- Generous compensation of $200 per day
- Exposure to highly innovative work in the field.
- First-hand experience viewing and working on some of the most prominent projects in Gainesville, Florida.
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or One World Trade get built? It takes a vast effort across a huge team of designers, builders, and managers, to name a few. But everyone in the industry knows that the process isn’t ideal: almost 70% of projects run more than 10% over budget, and 75% are completed significantly late. Disperse is helping our customers overcome these challenges by empowering them to transform. We provide cutting edge AI (computer vision) solutions to revolutionize the way construction gets delivered.